Thursday, February 10, 2011

GRANDMOTHER IN GIRDLES

We have fancy "body shapewear" garments (which my grandmother probably would term "corsets and girdles).

Oh my, grandmother play stockings.. Well Christine and Joyce I can beat you two - I have my Grandmother's Girdle and this dates from the turn of the century!. Definitely not your grandmother's girdle, today's waist cinchers are sexy, seamless, and surprisingly comfortable. to a time when today's inequities will seem as archaic as grandmother's girdle. Every day on my way to work, I walk past one of those little neighborhood shops that amazingly manages to just barely exist. Gidles and body shapers can help you to loose inches instantly. 11 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Apr 20, 2010I always admire how slim and proportional the women of the '50s looked in their crisp A-line dresses and short gloves and hats.. I come from a family who were very much into corsets and girdles.

11 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Jun 18, 2010My grandmother made me promise never to wear a girdle. I hate tight stuff and would rather poke my eyes out than wear control top pantyhose or a girdle. YouTube - Rocket Granny Grandmother play stockings and girdles together-james. When I was growing up there were 3 women in my house my mother, my grandmother and my aunt. Crackle me grandmother play stockings. By now we have all heard of Spanx, the shapewear brand that brought back the popularity of the girdle. Grandmother play stockings and girdles together-cfnm. This also gave me some insights of my grandmother and mother on their being " Girdle Dependent" - I really do not feel dressed unless I am in a girdle.

15 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Aug 4, 2010And vintage girdles. My grandmother's whale-bone girdle that laced in the back. When many women hear the word girdle they think of the uncomfortable contraptions worn by their mother and grandmother. Shape fx Secret Sculptor� Tunic Camisole with Lace Shapewear $49. She told me all about having to wear a corset as a girl and how it ruined her muscles. If I am consistent, I hope to never need panties grandmother. As a man I personally wouldn't get involved with a woman who didn't care enough about herself not to wear a corset or girdle.

When you're envisioning a postpartum girdle, hopefully your image isn't of the old waist cinchers your grandmother used to wear. Health At 70 : A true, personal story from the experience, I Love to Wear Girdles. My grandmother, my mother and. Ali morally bided, lasty grand. stories girdles grandmother. Moran said the men's shape-wear -- available in thigh-firming bottoms. Girdles were the every day.

But these Ript Skinz garments aren't your grandmother's girdles. Grandmother play stockings and girdles-boozeed. Today's girdles actually look more like what Madonna wore and created a sensation. But this is not your grandmother's girdle. The wide-spread use of a high waist. The girdle has reached the level of high-tech lingerie. see that today's products are not the same as the one's your grandmother wore.

Trust us, these are not your grandmother's girdles. Its the sort of thing your great grandmother might have done. My grandmother (born in 1906) didn't leave. And they'll run in the opposite direction if someone tries to sell them a `` girdle'' that looks like something their mother or grandmother might have worn. My grandmother had the most amazing girdle collection. Women who are used to modern body shapers may find vintage girdles uncomfortable at first, but remember: our mothers and grandmothers wore them all the time. about how I was going to lose weight by eating like my grandmother!. I grew up in a female dominated home, grandmother and mom.

Ladies, I feel I'm the only woman of 21 years in the. However nothing could be further. You've most likely seen girdles worn by your mother or grandmother depending on your age as it was a very common, if not necessary garment piece between the. I know what you are thinking about, those horrible girdles that your grandmother wore, that looked like bikers with a giant tummy panel. �High waist girdle� is an outdated word that conjures up images of your grandmother's lingerie drawer. Forget the elastic trap your grandmother wore. The plus girdle is a garment that will do two things for your figure. I did though at that time meet one confirmed girdle wearer: my grandmother, a stout, gracious southern lady who lived in the city. 28 posts - 13 authors - Last post: Oct 5, 2010My grandmother used to wear a fairly industrial bra, panties, a girdle on top of that (IIRC) and a full slip everydamnday.

No comments:

Post a Comment