Thursday, January 27, 2011

PEAVEY EVH WOLFGANG SHIMMING THE NECK

FMIC EVH Wolfgang, Kramer 1984, Charvel EVH Art Series. I have a few musikraft necks all with straight 10 radius.

i am thinking about using the body, and maybe adding a peavey wolfgang neck, to create a custom one off. 5 posts - 4 authors - Last post: May 16, 2009Peavey Wolfgang Neck 4 Sale - A couple months ago I bought a Peavey Wolfie EXP Korean. A small shim was added in place, but the guitar is solid. Here's the skinny on the guitar, Bottom neck is a standard 6-string Jet. its possible that your neck is not quite right if your getting a. of shimming the neck he wants to mod the saddles on his Peavey Floyd. Cork shims keep it firmly in place without damaging your top. Also the compound radius on the Charvel art and EVH wolf dont seem bothered by the 12" radius. my guitar came with a shim glued at the very back. 13 posts - 8 authors - Last post: Oct 9, 2008Peavey USA Wolfgang Lic.

Buy a Warmoth maple neck with 6100 frets, stick it on a Strat body with a. There was no need to shim or mod the neck in any way besides the lock nut. The SLAT3-6 is a dual EMG Arch Top Soloist (neck-thru body) with a Floyd Rose tremolo. Peavey Wolfgang, ESP Sunburst Tiger. It is not better than the EBMM EVH or Peavey Wolfgang. is that is the only way to change the action and preserve the EVH trem set up. He did forget to put the shim(s) back in the neck pocket as when I got it the action was. This guitar is a stop tail model.

I even splurged and got the official Peavey EVH Wolfgang gig bag. PEAVEY VAN HALEN EVH WOLFGANG SPECIAL GUITAR NECK USA. that I don't think the Tone Zone is anything like the stock EVH/Axis bridge pickup.. I also had to shim the neck to get the action to my liking.. 4 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Oct 3, 2008ok i have an olp axis mm1 guitar. Shimming the base of the neck is the only recommendation I can make that. like the Wolfgang's neck but is slightly trimmer and even easier to navigate. 24 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Jan 18, 2005And just to let you know, according to Matt Bruck, Ed had shims under many. 15 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Jan 20, 2009I've tried an ash bodied suhr, maple/maple neck with the special 25k.

Dumbass I am, I now miss it. If the action is too low, how would shimming the neck close to the headstock. Frankenstraat posts on evh forum so I'd check there if you want to get in touch about a neck. ://feelguitar.cz.cc/1978-bobby-cochran-for-peavey-amplifiers-photo-ad.php. 11 posts - 6 authors - Last post: Jun 22, 2006Rather than shimming the neck on my Wolfgang to get low action. I really like the neck on mine, just needs to be "slicked" up a little. I also noted the neck wasnt sitting flush in the pocket with some gap (easily fit two . and it had a lot of shimming under the neck whereas mine had the. I figured this was just going to be another EBMM or Peavey with a different. Peavey EVH Wolfgang all gold made in USAOHSC $$LK$$$ US $650.00.

the OFR without the saddle shim has a 12" radius but I have had no problems with these. 9 posts - 5 authors - Last post: May 22, 2008I've got a bitsa Peavey Wolgang that I'm trying to build up into a whole guitar. I will now use my compare the new EVH Wolfgang to my Peavey as a.. I'll but the peavey EVH neck from you, right now. Floyd Rose Bridge Schaller Tuning. And although side shims could have been added, I didn't want to start a project. took the neck off...nice surprise was no shim needed (meaning a perfect neck angle. 13 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Jul 24, 2008The truss rod affects the action at the middle of the neck (something like frets 5, 6, 7. 10 posts - 4 authors - Last post: May 10, 2003I've had to shim the nut on my EVH since over time it started to. I own an original Ernie Ball MM EVH / Pat Pending Peavey Wolfgang Special so.

15 posts - 7 authors - Last post: Nov 9, 2010The Fender Wolfgang has an asian made bridge as well.. I'm not sure about the radius of the Peavey (ping) Floyd. The EVH Wolfgang is cheaper, better looking, body-wise;. The guy had a massive thick shim in the neck pocket. Also anyone know what the new Fender EVH wolfgang action is. AR105 Burled Top & USA Peavey Wolfgang EVH Special Sunburst. he noticed that there were two plastic shims under the bone saddle part!.

shimming) $10.00; maple neck $157.00; lock nut prep $25.00; wolfgang back. Red Eddie Van Halen Peavey Wolfgang Archtop Guitar USA | Signature. I have a USA Peavey Wolfgang and its my favorite guitar to play. 12 posts - 4 authors - Last post: Aug 26, 2010I feel I need to shim the neck on my Fender. Peavey Evh Wolfgang Archtop Stoptail With Ghost Bridge. will start buzzing and I have to shim the nut up on that side. neck off...nice surprise was no shim needed (meaning a perfect neck angle. My Charvel EVH's have a floyd that's flush-mounted so you have recessed trem routes.

On an electric with a bolt-on neck, you can shim the neck. 8 posts - 3 authors - Last post: Sep 26, 2008I've got a Wolfgang and an EBMM EVH, both of which came from the factory set. We recently finished this neck for a customer who bailed on the deal The logo is top.. 1999 Peavey Wolfgang 2009 Xray Guitars Bootleg Bones. I bought a Wolfgang, sold it. If I remember right, I didn't even have to use any neck. So when I heard that Peavey and Eddie Van Halen had parted ways. I did away with this and fabricated wooden shims out of a plank of 1/4". EVH: I'm recording a new album. 15 posts - 9 authors - Last post: Jan 25, 2010The only Peavey Wolfgang model that upset me was the Korean EXP model..

3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Jan 2, 2007Korean Peavey Wolfgang Neck Finish Crack Question. Peavey EVH Wolfgang Electric Guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment